How are y'all? How was your day, how was it spent, and how d'you feel?
FluffedFeathers FluffedFeathers 18-21, F 3 Answers May 4 in Community

It is Sunday morning here. My wife is still asleep. The sun is up and it promises to be a beautiful spring day. :)

Best Answer

Really love the beautiful image painted almost instantaneously in my mind. Have yourself a good, good day.

Best Answer

Thank you :) How was your day? What country are you from? Paint me a picture of your day. :)

Best Answer

It's a Sunday evening here in Singapore, and I've finished up a plush toy, cleared my room, binged on animes, settled some forums I'm maintaining, and sat quietly lost in thought.

Best Answer

That sounds like a lovely day. :) I am not sure what we are going to do today. For the first time in weeks we are go to have a sunny warm day here in Washington DC. I would love to get out and have fun. My wife is handicapped, so it depends on her.

Best Answer

Whatever the activity I hope it'll be fun, for you and your wife, under a sky of the cloudless, peaceful kind :)

Best Answer

Yes and weather warm enough to wear spring time clothes and have the windows down in the car. :) :) :) :) :)

Best Answer

How's it goin?

Best Answer

Nuh-uh. Confusing. How's the day been for you?

Best Answer

Off to a bad start..I overslept now im late for work -_-

Best Answer

Aaaand you're on EP...

Best Answer

I have to do something on this bus ride lookin at time isnt helping or making it go slower lol

Best Answer

See anything interesting out the window?

Best Answer

People running for chance to get on this bus, some make it some dont lol

Best Answer

Busy morning there... how many are late too I wonder.

Best Answer

Yeah a bit lol and probably half people I saw

Best Answer

It's a Sunday for you tho? How come you're on work duty.

Best Answer

My desk job is only on Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Best Answer

My day is about 1 hour old. I got lots left to spend and looks like the sun will shine soon. I feel like another cup of coffee. ;)

Best Answer

The sun has retreated from our side to peek over yours.

Best Answer

Lol ... no ... the sun has ADVANCED to my side. ;)

Best Answer