They will get out at young ages to abuse, and possibly murder, again. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20512384 Poor child. Those men are not human. There is no rehabilitation for people like this.
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 14 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

In the event of a mistake, it cannot be reversed. Innocent have been put to death in the US.

Best Answer

That's not a good enough reason, especially if the proof is incontrovertable.

Best Answer

Tell that to the innocent killed by the state, I'm sure they will understand

Best Answer

Punishment is a poor tool for a person after about twenty-three years old. In fact, most children are aligned with good and evil by age twelve and it is always a complex alignment. Certain crimes cannot be punished or fixed. They create loss that is unrecoverable. The only thing a sane person can do is prevent future occurrences and the only way to do that is to shut down the people that do them. Inflicting pain and torture during the shut down is toxic and spreads more evil. A good person kills to preserve the future. Evil people put people in cages and kill plants and animals to keep their caged subjects alive. Most "Pro Lifers" are very evil and don't even realize it. They hide their evil by discounting the life of the plants, animals, guards, prison manufacturers, and victims they spend in preserving the most horrid of humans.

Best Answer

I don't think punishment or rehabilitation helps psycho killers.

Best Answer

There are some lines, when crossed, it is more humane to execute the person crossing those lines than to keep them around. The inhumane will disagree with me and their social influence is considerable.

Best Answer

Not sure about capital punishment but I agree with 'Life Meaning Life'!

Best Answer

I agree. I wish it didn't cost so much to finally come to fruition though.

Best Answer

Prisons should contribute more to society. Housing criminals is pointless unless you're going to rehabilitate and contribute to society. All prisoners should be shoveling sidewalks (public) handeling trash, building roads and perhaps agriculture. Just creating a city of controlled movement only enables a subculture that fosters more criminal behaviour...

Best Answer

beause, in my opinion, it should not be the goverment's job to kill people. I'm not sure how killing to show that killing is wrong does anything but promote more killing. All human beings are human. Some had messed up childhoods. Some are damaged and cannot process empathy or shame the way others do. Some were born with neurological problems, but we are all human. To say someone is "evil" or "not human" is what Natzi's said about the Jews. It's a scary way to talk. Good question though

Best Answer

Depends on the crime but prison doesn't work because it is not always the right was of salving a problem more removing it from the rest of society. Reform is not the main focus of prisons and it's stayed the same for years.

Best Answer

Prisons are just another form of slave labor (yes even in the States)

Best Answer

50/50 on this topic. I suspect I will never have a definite opinion on the matter. Still, I feel sorry that the girl had to suffer through all that, horrible.

Best Answer

all people in prison are not in there because of that doofus. would you please quit hyping and pushing the private prison industry. what are you a stockholder ? you are too obvious Republican

Best Answer

I don't care who executes them, private or public. I'll do it for free.

Best Answer

you're a Republican hack is what you are trying to keep blacks in prison so they can't vote Democrats in, we are on to your game

Best Answer