**** their best friend

Best Answer

Aww usually if they are busy they will at least tell you they are busy.. So if not they are a meanie and ignoring.Im going through that right now.

Best Answer

stop trying to get in touch with that person completely. When you stop giving people attention they gonna start talking to you to see why

Best Answer

I usually do, there seems to be a correct formula (time limit) between when to contact someone and when not to

Best Answer

yea but i do know when you give someone alot of attention then stop for a while they will try to get in touch with you

Best Answer

If it appears to you they are ignoring you. They probably ARE .You just don't want to believe it,so your in Denial . :)

Best Answer

I don't really care either way, Moving on only becomes increasingly easier, I am just trying to become more "aware"

Best Answer

Unless you are an naturally paranoid person,your first instinct is usually right.

Best Answer