restored87 restored87 46-50, F 14 Answers May 30 in Community

i dont like silents users ...<br />
and who ever called u boring is his problem..u be urself :)

Best Answer

Thanks a lot dear.

Best Answer

For me, posting stories is the way to go.

Best Answer

Sounds fair. I found most chats start in Q&A and progress from there!

Best Answer

Yes I agree take care.

Best Answer

I am always more interested in people who have something to say .... a full profile is far more appealing than an almost blank one!

Best Answer

And you know what is going on in their minds.

Best Answer

True, though sometimes that can be downright scary!

Best Answer

Then we can ignore them.

Best Answer

Yes, there is that! If a profile is blank, you have no way of knowing the owner of the profile needs to be ignored!

Best Answer

i like to chat, but i prefer they have some stories and interests posted. i also prefer they be nearer my age. (and there are fewer and fewer of those)

Best Answer

Lol, people say all sorts of things. Doesn't matter. What matters is what you think.

Best Answer

I find it weird when people can get the answers to the questions they ask if they see my profile.

Best Answer

Its a social site, and you are genuine. You have opened up what you do not mind a random stranger seeing. So does not matter what people see because you put it there. You interact with those you see and like. Never worry that you do not have an equal footing, because all sorts of people visit here. Just choose who you choose to be with. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Lol someone told me Asian women is boring in sex! Hehehehe I wonder if he try a lot of Asian

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

You should have called him 'chatterbox', LoL. <br />
On the second one, guilty as charged, so I am not qualified to comment, LoL.

Best Answer

I don't add people who haven't posted any stories or questions here. And this site is for sharing experiences. Not necessarily to chat. Chat or not its an individual decision. 'Boring' is a perception. I may be interesting to one person and boring to another. (Actually i'm boring to me :D )

Best Answer

I dont post much.....and I dont care if people label me with whatever

Best Answer

But you answer my questions

Best Answer

I post so much here, EP guys should pay me for being a Post Master.

Best Answer

I ignore there messages without reading if there is nothing posted in there profile and then i block them. I have many haters and stalkers here.

Best Answer

I chat with almost everyone who messages me. I figure I don't have to tell them anything personal, and if they start talking about weird/pervy things, I stop. lol

Best Answer