Not at all....... if they are older than I am its usually just a word of endearment from their generation of which they mean no insult by.

Best Answer

No,some people really talkand type like that..,sometimes life is too short to get hung up on the minutia..theres a whole lot of very blatant mindless disrespect.

Best Answer

Yes. Unless its an old lady or a family member.

Best Answer

I take a look at their age. If they are 45+ i don't take it as talking down to me.

Best Answer

Nobody has called me HOney or Sweetie. Yes, there are many who calls me dear. Most of the time I am concern about the answer or what they are saying.

Best Answer

If it were a coincident put down then yes and words or phrase can be miss used if the intent is wrong.

Best Answer

I'm sure its a double standard but as a guy no I don't if a woman says it to me. If I heard a guy say that to a women, I would think it would be insulting.

Best Answer

THAT'S what it is! I knew I hated that!!! aaahhh!! I'd rather be called 'Ma'am'...even though I hate that too.

Best Answer

condescending

Best Answer