aces51high aces51high 18-21, M 12 Answers Jun 12, 2010

put it in my bank

Best Answer

Invest in bearer bonds and watch them grow at 5.5% monthly ( it`s a jewish thing ) Paschar

Best Answer

money is nothing I'd create a business that uses green energy to create jobs while all proceeds, besides payroll, and some small profit, goes to payoff everyone's taxes. Such a plan would only need to address 20% of the amount of energy we consume each year in America to be successful.

Best Answer

give half to charity, most of which would probably be Defenders of Wildlife; the other half I split with the ones I care about. The bit I keep goes to college and, if any's left, to start a wildlife preserve. Why college if I do a preserve? I'll be a vet =P

Best Answer

buy a home up to $350,000 for my two girls and buy a new car each for my and my husband and invest the change <br />
(the kids can put extra money in if they want a dearer home)

Best Answer

buy a mini cooper s and invest it maybe buy an apartment or a small house to rent out.

Best Answer

I'll build more homes for those who need it and can not afford it and give good home cooking meals people that need it

Best Answer