It should be something fun....Personal just for you...Perhaps a new nightgown, Slippers, books,,whatever you would not usually bye yourself... I would buy something from Barefoot dreams. They make blankets and robes. Last year, I bought a lot of 6 Robes and 6 Blankets for Christmas gifts. Best gift I ever gave. They all adored them...I miscounted and forgot to keep one for myself.
mocking mocking 51-55, F 15 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in WTK

Give it all to the charitu collectors at the door. I have what I need. I have enough of what I want.

Best Answer

That is nice,,,

Best Answer

A winter coat

Best Answer

Did ur neighbors give you 300$

Best Answer

no,, Just a random question..lol

Best Answer

sexy nighties for my 2 women friends

Best Answer

Well it all depends if anyones holding at the mall or not

Best Answer

buy drinks for everyone in the foodcourt

Best Answer

So kind!

Best Answer

You know what? I'm stuck.. Probably coffee and a cake and look to see if there was a book I wanted. But I have all I need. :)

Best Answer

I'm not a mall person.. Maybe a masquerde mask from Etsy...

Best Answer

a digital signal receiver and antennae and probably a maintenance full program for my pc and food to stock up on and some tobacco

Best Answer

What I want can't be bought with money.

Best Answer

Oh... me too... actually, I want real connection with people and I do have that. I also want to go back in time and fix a broken friendship that i broke with my first love. Was with him for over 10 years. What do you want? Unless it is personal! I wish you the best in getting all that makes you happy

Best Answer

I want a relationship with a specific person but it will never happen. There is no way it can ever happen either.

Best Answer

Probably some nice sweaters.

Best Answer