PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Jul 15, 2012

I'm waiting till saturday so I can get my papers for college SAAAN

Best Answer

Great! What is Saan? lol.

Best Answer

it's a saying. Like "son" but instead you say saaan :D look up pvp on youtube :)

Best Answer

The day I go to sleep and wake up in my soulmate's arms... That would be the first day of the rest of my life. The wait seems endless :'(

Best Answer

Did you find this soulmate? Cause I have found mine or rather he found me here. There is that old saying about waiting a long time for the best things...Worth the wait! :))

Best Answer

We have been best friends since Day One when I was 8 and he was 11. Just a few years ago, he told me we were soulmates and he is definitely right. Our kids and jobs are keeping us 600 miles apart so we aren't waiting for each other but parts inside us always will.

Best Answer

Go for it. Kids grow and leave. Jobs come and go. Make it work. God!

Best Answer

My son has special needs and he's at the right school that I won't leave. He won't leave his job since unions for carpenters are not well built in this state. We both know we cannot. I would be able to do so after my son is settled but since that would not be for years, we both will go on with our lives. We still talk everyday like we have for 7+ years and we are as close as ever without being intimate. We tell each other everything.

Best Answer

What: Waiting for my life to settle, this means that either the last of the legal charges that the EX had filed against me in order to keep me away from our daughters are dropped or I get sent to jail.<br />
How Long: The case was supposed to go to court May 15th but the crown procecutor held back and did not present the case to the judge claiming that he wanted to "speak to the victim" (the EX) before seeing if he was going to bring the case to court. Today, July 15th, marks 2 months since that faithful day. Although my hopes to see this finally resolved and my being able to focus on rebuilding my life after the EX turned Mormon and isolated herself from everyone who cared about her are stronger then ever, I still have to wait for a final decision which could take another 4 months.

Best Answer

Good God! Waiting for the legal system is horrid! She is not a Mormon. They have family values. She does NOT! I am waiting for good news for you, hon. Really...xoxo

Best Answer

She was baptised and confirmed in the same weekend, had a picture taken each time and only her own mother was present as *family*, everyone else present were members of her *new* family. She goes to temple every Sunday, does their bidding every time they ask and even has found work thanks to them. She is a Mormon through and through, and the scary part is that her story is not an isolated case - the LDS' history is filled with similar and worse stories, and yet people still look upon them as being so holy. There may be some good people in there, but the organization as a whole is rotten to the core.

Best Answer

(Hums the Star Wars Force Theme)

Best Answer

August 9th, vacation to California!

Best Answer

Great!

Best Answer

good question ..I've been waiting for 30 plus years ...LOL

Best Answer

For WHAT?

Best Answer

I don't know ...it was supposed to be some kind of marriage joke...obvously didn't hit the mark

Best Answer

really unclear...

Best Answer