Dude, there's hope for absolutely everybody. God can help you overcome any problem you have. I used to and still do suffer greatly with all of the above mentioned subjects. I don't go out in public, nor do I have any friends, I hate what I have done to myself and sometimes continue to do, it wreaks havoc on my self esteem. The only thing is, I know that I am not alone. That God is always with me. It helps a lot now too that I know that I have a fiance. It is the most amazing things. Your significant other has the power to wipe all of those problems you have off the face of the earth if you let them. Come to God and enjoy his love, and he will guide you the way to the greatest treasure chest of love and hope you have ever imagined.

Best Answer

The moment you stop worrying about what people think, and realize that the only important thing in the entire world is what God thinks you will break these chains that are keeping you from experiencing a full and wonderful life. Serve God with talents he has given you, and realize that, no one has the power to make you feel like you do, unless you allow them to. You, my friend are not alone, you never were, God is with you every moment of every day, hes waiting for you to turn to him and follow his ways. God Bless.

Best Answer

Of course there's hope but you might need help and someone to encourage you to take action and learn social skills. It's a lot better to get help then do it alone. Pinned on my wall is an article that says as simple as taking a 20 minute walk four times a week helps with symptoms like stress and depression and helps with motivation. Someone on this site said something I found interesting and which my therapist agreed with low self esteem is sometimes the result of trying to do everything and be perfect <br />
and be everything to everybody. Lower your expectations you put on yourself , find a few things you like and do them. Don't give up but don't try to learn everything. Get help, it's out there.

Best Answer

Yeah there is hope, because I got those issues and I'm working on them...things are getting better...plus I have Ms. Lovely there :D

Best Answer

I had that until I learned that people are going to think what they are going to think and there's nothing I can do about it. If you try to change it you will inevitably get it wrong and they will think something else that you have no control over. Not many people have real friends. We all have acquaintances but very few friends. Most people either fake this or delude themselves. The thing I used to call loneliness turned out to be a mild alienation that I used to write a funny novel about people. http:www.ebookatlarge.com Now I value the time I have alone. To cure social anxiety (I had this bad) you have to just go out and blow it a few times to realize that everybody's out there blowing it constantly - they just don't seem to care. In fact pretty soon you find you're not really blowing it at all! It's all in your attitude. And never mind that stuff about god. That idea is no help at all; in fact I think he's completely out of money at this point. Look at the mess he's made. :-/

Best Answer

there can be miracles, when u believe, though hope is frail , it hard to kill.<br />
who konws what miracles, u can achieve, when u believe, somehow u will,u will when u believe.<br />
When i feel hopeless, i always sing this song to me, i hope it can also help u!

Best Answer

Yes, there is professional help (if you are lucky and you get a good therapist), this can be in the form of talk therapy or chemical therapy, research seems to say that both work well, but that talk therapy can often work better. This is more true of phobias rather than generalized anxiety.<br />
There are also many good self help books, "Feeling Good" is a good one, but there are many, many others. Then online you have many groups for anxiety, social phobia and depression.<br />
Basically the trick is to work on the self esteem first, as that starts to improve, so will all the other aspects. It is not easy, but with perseverance and the right program for you it can be done. Our modern societies make it harder and harder to connect with each other, so there are many, many people with your same problem.<br />
Wish you the best.

Best Answer

There is always room for hope in all things and crises. The trick is for us to keep it alive.

Best Answer

There is deinitely hope, it's just going to take a lot of hard work and time, i have three of those issues, and outside of ep I only have like one close friend , that i can share everything with

Best Answer

Me hope so ,or I am screwed

Best Answer

of course theres hope there always is *holds your hand* sweet heart go and get some councelling someone will be able to help you make the first few steps

Best Answer