You phone them, they say they will call you back in five minutes with their information, but they never call back. You phone them again in half an hour, and their phone line is full of static. You can hear someone on the line....now it's the following day and no one has called. What to do?
Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 6 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in WTK

Call YOUR insurance company. They don't want to pay the claim (you do have uninsured/underinsured coverage, right?!). They'll dog them. Car drivable? Video available?

Best Answer

The lady who hit me finally called me today. She wants to settle OUTSIDE of the insurance.

Best Answer

Sure she does! If you do it, record her in fafce-to-face duscussions and a witness too. Some damages don't show up until later! I was in insurance most of my career (with non-profit management at the end of my "useful" life. Saying goes, "no good deed goes unpunished". Hee problem could become your problem!!! You shoukd file a police report with her phone number, etc. Get an actual incident report. That's my 2ยข worth!

Best Answer

call insurance company.

Best Answer

give the number yo your insurance: let them track the hitter down.

Best Answer

Thank you...I've phoned my insurance just now.

Best Answer

Report it to police and my insurance company

Best Answer

Thanks Vickie...phoned my insurance.

Best Answer

let and forget

Best Answer

you scream,.....wtf!.....then you go get Ray Ray and JNine to track the person down and finish them off....

Best Answer