I'm 19 , I live with my grandparents with my aunt her two sons 14&21 and my uncle 23 . My uncle has a history or stealing from everyone , we all have locks on own door , yesterday someone stole my whole purse I had a IPhone4 and a galaxy 4 I was going to sell , now it's gone I can't find me purse , today is the first day of my 2nd semester in school , I'm mentally drained I don't know what to do anymore , I'm at my breaking point
BeautynBrains4 BeautynBrains4 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 9 in Dating & Relationships

let your grandparents knows and your aunt and let them deal with it

Best Answer

I did . How many times do I have to tell them for nothing to be done .

Best Answer

I'm sorry to say, I guess you cant do anything about it then,
make sure you hide your stuff in a good places next time

Best Answer

On ebay you can buy spy cams and catch the one who steals.<br />
And watch it back on laptop.

Best Answer

Don't let this affect your studies. Easier said than done I appreciate, but your studies are what will help you get out of where you live. It's not personal as you've said he steals from everyone. Just have a secure lock on your bedroom door, and never leave anything of value around where he could take it

Best Answer

get one of the trunk type storage boxes with a latch that you can put a strong lock on it. keep that in your room and put your most valuables in there. it can double up as a coffee table too. i used that in my early college days and i still have it to keep stuff.

Best Answer

first calm down , dont let something bother you that wont bother you anymore in ten years. <br />
So maybe go through your uncles room? and you should get a chest you can lock so you can put important things like laptop bags and purses in so it wont happen again

Best Answer