Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
i always thought gout just affected toes, but i was reading up on gout on the net and it says that in some people they have that problem in other joints instead, ive never had a toe problem but ive felt it everywhere else, what can i do to control it? other than seeing a doctor cause even if i see one i need to know what to do in the meantime, i also read that cholesterol and high blood pressure meds can help with that, how does it do that? im on cholesterol meds and it also says to drink a lot to get rid of the uric acid, i havent been drinking as much cause i dont like living in the bathrm but maybe i should.any suggestions on how to control all that so i dont get pain in my joints so much?
lederman lederman 51-55, F 3 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Health

Your Response


Gout tends to manifest first in the joints of your feet, but it is a system-wide condition. There is a simple test your doctor can order that measures your uric acid(?) level. There are cheap, effective, low side effect medicines to treat it. Given your other question, you should probably go to the doctor anyway. If it is simply gout, count your blessings.

Best Answer

see gout is to do with arthritis

Best Answer

Related Questions