tilldeath tilldeath 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 30, 2012

So don't starve yourself. Being fat doesn't make you feel like eating more, habit does. You can do it if you just watch what you eat. Try to balance your meals. Try fresh foods. If you're used to having dessert, then only have one serving, and not everyday. If you just teach yourself moderation, you should be fine. Keep in mind that, even though you have the desire to stopping overeating now, it will disappear once things get going. This is similar to how overcoming addictions works. Stick to your resolution, not your desires.

Best Answer

There is this wrap from it works global that tightens and tones the area you use it on. some woman have used this wrap above their boobs to make them perkie again :) true story i promise lol. but my cousin has used this wrap and it done wonders for her. you can still work out and build those muscles but to get that top lay of fat off that seems to be so hard, or even make you feel like giving up hope, you can use these wraps to help get rid of that :) the girl i went threw to get my wraps ordered has a site (jessicafinnerty.myitworks.com) she has contact info on there if you have questions about it. she can give you details :) i hope you take a look at it. body builders use this product as well so its not just used for those who want to loose a few inches :) and they have other products as well. if your are looking for more of a supplement or skin care item. its really cool. and i know it works so i hope you try it. you really can claim your body back to the way to want it :) I am

Best Answer

If you starve yourself your body will go into survival mode and try to retain all the fat stores it has to stay alive and start chewing up muscle to keep alive, which will make you extremely lethargic.<br />
Eat when your hungry, quality over quantity.

Best Answer

If you don't eat, you can lose weight really fast. The problem is that the weight loss is mostly muscle, not fat. When you lose muscle your whole metabolism slows down, so the next time you eat you'll gain fat faster. That's how you see a lot of people who are what you call "skinny fat". <br />
If you really want to get in shape (assuming you are actually overweight and not ana or mia) you should combine health eating AND exercise. When you exercise, you don't have to cut calories as much to lose the same amount of weight because you're making part of the deficit through physical activity. You're less likely to get super hungry AND your body will actually become stronger as it gets thinner, instead of weaker. This is the way to go!

Best Answer

I've started to loose weight this week too :) So far, I've kept it under 900 calories or so and I've lost 5lbs in a week. I also exersized, mainly my stomach and arms, periodically threw out the day. We should be weight loss buddies, I was thinking about finding someone to go threw it with me. I need to loose ATLEAST 20lbs before the water warms up! Once you start seeing results it's hard to eat fattening foods!

Best Answer

I can help you, but you'll have to send private messages. I can explain why most diets work, and how to diet without exercise, and without changing what you eat. If what I say helps motivate you then that's great, but willpower is something that you need to establish. I can offer free experimental ideas on how to change your willpower. All I know is that I eat whatever I feel like several times a day, and all though I should exercise, I don't really exercise.

Best Answer

Yes it is!

Best Answer

find a physical activity that is fun to do. if your out of shape to even rollerblade or something, take up fishing but not the sit down kind. get yourself a pair of vibrams and walk the waterways of your nearest river/stream. or walk around lakes. ride a bike there instead of a car. be more active and you will find food doesnt really matter that much and infact you become more energetic not having a full stomach.

Best Answer

Ok, to be slimmer, you DON'T starve yourself. That method never works, and if it does, you'll end up six feet under in no time (read up on Karen Carpenter).<br />
If you want to lose weight, you eat fewer calories and saturated fat and exercise more. With every 10 pounds you lose, you lower you daily calorie intake to continue losing weight. Have little treats every now and then. I don't believe in diets, it's about lifestyle change. You shouldn't have to give up any food, just eat in moderation and watch your portion sizes.

Best Answer

Always eat and snack in front of a mirror

Best Answer

I've heard that one before. I think I should try it.

Best Answer

You certainly don't have to starve to get skinny.<br />
Just watch your calories, keep track of what you are eating and keep the calories lower than usual.<br />
For women 1200 is good and for men I think it's 1500 but I am not positive.<br />
Also just do some cardio to help you burn some of the calories you take in and burn your fat reserves.<br />
It's really not complicated or hard at all. <br />
You can even still have some of the junk food you crave, just be really careful with the portions. :)

Best Answer

Yeah, I know...and so is all the excess metric tonnage I carry around too

Best Answer