Wat

Best Answer

Iam so lost and confused with everything. I don't understand any thing.i need help with friend as family and with my heart. I need someone to talk to and I couldn't talk to anyone I wanted to talk to my ex I wanted to text him but I told myself and I ended up crying and thinking and laying in bed hold a stuff animal he gave me

Best Answer

What happened? I too hurt someone (feelings). Perhaps I can relate to this?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well am always here if you wanna chat. But right now you must look after yourself.

Best Answer

How do I look after my self

Best Answer

It should be all about YOU. Look at positives of life. Do things that make you happy n dnt ponder on the things that make u upset. If you think you have another chance with ex then ring him and go for it. If not then dnt ponder on it.

Best Answer

But I was safe with him and in love with him and still am no matter what I say I am in love with my fox and I will always will be. He made me smile and laugh and felt safe. I miss him and when he looks at me I wanna cry and fall into his arms

Best Answer

By "Fox" you mean ex? Then ring the guy and patch up?

Best Answer

Yes that was my nickname for him because his last name means fox and see he broke it off with me but he told me he will always have feelings for me and I will always love you but you see he's been hanging around with this other girl and he likes her but he told me he wanted thing to stay the same between the two of us and then he started crying. And he didn't think he was good enough for me. I asked him to tell me he's over me and done with me and he said NO.

Best Answer

Hmm... Yes yer age is between 13 - 15? Their are plenty boys out there. You could text him n say you'll always be there for him no matter what. Then just wait fo him... (He might come bak to yah)?It's all about planning, my dear.

Best Answer

Yes but what if maybe there are other guys but what of I dot feel the same way about them

Best Answer

Iam I always going to hide you see with him he knew me the really me people say they know the really me and I would say yep and he knew that he was the only one that knew knew me

Best Answer

Never know till you try it. We can only advise but nxt course of action's up to you.

Best Answer

I don't know what to do :'( please help. He likes some other girl but I don't get why he can't tell me he doesn't love and he's done with me why why why why

Best Answer

Then he dnt really love you am afraid. He sounds confused too. Breaking up with him, that'll be painful bt make stuff easier I guess.

Best Answer

Why do you think he didn't love me If he didn't love me why would he say it first and why do you say it will be easier?

Best Answer

I am sorry that I am complaining

Best Answer

Thas okay. It's a love triangle. If he now loves sum other girl means he changed his mind. It'll be easier cause you guys'll just be "Seeing" each other but the pang of pain of knowing their's another girl will be there. So, if you break up it'll be easier on you both as you do not have to go through this misery everytime. Alternatively, make him choose between you and her. Make it clear ONLY one girl, no ifs and buts. It is difficult I know, but something has to be done, right?

Best Answer

Well we already broke up and that day we broke up he kept textin me saying he loves me and then I got tired an I was hurt and told him to STOP. His mom called my mom the next day not understanding what happens and why her son was crying and had my stuff all out on his bed and looking at everything and my mom told her we broke up and then his mom asked if I would call her and I agreed and we talked and she said everything she told my mom and more and then me and fox talked over the phone and I told him tell me your over me and done with me and don't love me and he told me NO. And I asked why he said idk and he was crying

Best Answer

I want to lose my heart

Best Answer