Just listen to your parents. Sometimes what they say/do can be ridiculous but they are our parents. If they're strict, follow their rules. They must have that attitude for a reason, you know

Best Answer

Hmm ok, I think that may help. Thanks a lot ??

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

I'm really sorry to hear about your suffering, karthik97. It concerns me to read that you've thought about ending your life.

Please get some help right away -- tell someone who can assist you with how you’re feeling. A counselor, or medical professional would be in an excellent position to offer support.

Also, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline operates toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Their TTY number is 1-800-799-4TTY. In addition, they offer a national chat network to provide online support; it is available Monday – Friday from 2:00 P.M. – 2:00 A.M. (Eastern Standard Time). The website is www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

If you feel like you’re in imminent danger of harming yourself, go to the nearest hospital emergency room as soon as possible. Don’t carry your burdens alone. Your life is precious no matter what issues you’re facing. Write back soon and let us know how you’re doing. You're in my prayers.

Best Answer

take it easy bro !! what happened exactly...

Best Answer