I never told her I can't have kids,she doesn't believe I'm sure now and she wants to have me tested,at a clinic,tomorrow,well,she doesn't want to be with someone who can't have kids...PLEASE GUYS SHE'S MY SOULMATE!
YoungGothicWriter YoungGothicWriter 18-21 5 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Babes, if she's really your soul mate then that shouldn't matter. If you guys are meant to be, everything will work out. If she can't accept you and love you for who you are then she isn't the right one.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that's what I said

Best Answer

Great?

Best Answer

Relax I'm just joking around

Best Answer

Zen mode: activated

Best Answer

i wish I came with a zen mode L : (

Best Answer

Be jealous. >:D

Best Answer

Ouch! I got burned! Do you youngsters still say that?

Best Answer

LMAO, us youngsters? XD
Well. . . not so much anymore, I guess? And even if we do. . . no one says "ouch". Cx

Best Answer

So then what do you say when you get a boo boo?

Best Answer

Umm. . . I don't know. . .
motherfuckingcockslutwhorebitchdamnthatfuckinghurtlikeamotherfuckingmacheteuptheass? XD

Best Answer

I think you need to put a few dollars in the sware jar

Best Answer

No! They are my monies. .-.

Best Answer

Okay well then I guess I'll just have to schedule an exorcism

Best Answer

OMG. . . calm down, bro!

My demon is fine! >:}

Best Answer

Well you can never trust a teen when they say things are fine : P

Best Answer

Especially a hormonal teenage girl, right? Cx

Best Answer

All teenage girls are hormonal : P

Best Answer

Yeah, but I've recently come to the conclusion that my hormones are like twenty times worse than any other teenage chica ever. Cx

Best Answer

Well PMS is why I'm building a bomb shelter

Best Answer

That sounds like a good idea. . . ******' drop a spoon and it's like World War III. >.>

Best Answer

Yeah that's why all my dishes are disposable

Best Answer

Oh, but that's the beauty of being a PMSing girl. It doesn't matter what kind of spoon it is. If it falls. . . it's the beginning of the end.

Best Answer

Well I have a few apology gifts stacked up

Best Answer

Psh. . . if you have them before you mess up. . . we'll know. XP

Best Answer

Aww my plan is ruined! : (

Best Answer

That doesn't mean you can't have kids you two could always well get her insaminated at a clinic with someone else ***** you get to chose the doner

Best Answer

true,if she's okay with it

Best Answer

If not their is always adoption but since she wants to have kids it doesn't hurt to talk about that option then it's not like she can't have any kids

Best Answer

There are always ways around that. You could get a donor, you could adopt. Maybe some idiot Dr screwed up before and you actually can have kids. Don't drive yourself crazy. And don't go crying to her about how she's your soulmate and you can't live without her. Women want a strong man. Don't freak out, think about it rationally not emotionally and you will find the answer

Best Answer

She doesn't want a strong man,she want's me...and a daughter...

Best Answer

Chill dude chill

Best Answer

Can you help me :'(

Best Answer

Well the test results aren't in so you do have some hope and if she leaves you that means it wasn't meant to be love involves accepting people and their flaws "through good times and bad in sickness and in health"

Best Answer

She's the only girl I've met who doesn't see my scars. She's perfect.

Best Answer

Perfect is a bs word nothing is perfect I don't think this is love this is desperation

Best Answer

No,it's love,some amazing thing happened so she couldn't see my scars...something (God,an alien,or a ghost...) did this so we could be together.

Best Answer

Well I have no idea what that means but you need to accept her as who she is she's no god not perfect she's human thinking she's more is just setting a standard she can not reach

Best Answer

I was in a fire,and she can't tell. She isn't blind,and everyone else can tell,so much I get comments off the street,but not her. Get it? We're ment to be!

Best Answer

all the metaphors really aren't helping and I don't believe in meant to be I believe if you can't have kids the old fashioned way that there's other options and if she isn't okay with that then it's just not worth worrying about she leaves cause you aren't perfect why care?

Best Answer

I care because she's the one.

Best Answer