Its been a year since i guess i fractured it i don't know what's wrong with it but i had to quit my swim team cause it made me swim to slow i walk with a limp now i cant run as far as i used to and every time i ask my mom to see a doctor she's says ok and waits a week just to say it again my leg doesn't hurt that much its just irritating but I'm afraid it'll get worse one day my mom snapped at me for asking to go see a doctor she said it takes time doctor appointments usually take a few days or a week not months please what can i do
steeleo steeleo 16-17, M 7 Answers Aug 25 in Health

Strange situation. I guess I'd start by talking to the nurse at school, or even the coach, who might know something about injuries. If they could provide some input, then it might encourage your mom to have something done. Do you have insurance? I am wondering if money could be an issue...and if maybe your mom couldn't afford a series of doctor's appointments, which would probably include x-rays and the like to figure out what is wrong.

Best Answer

Mom can afford doctor appointments she always could for anything like allergies but for some reason she won't help now

Best Answer

Do you have anyone at school to talk to? Perhaps your ex swim coach?
It's hugely important that you ignore your mother and get medical help - you need an x-ray and most likely some physiotherapy.

Best Answer

Physiotherapy?

Best Answer

Now is the time to get it sorted, otherwise you'll regret not doing so when you get older.

Best Answer

I know and I'm scared if there's some sort of infection and they'll have to remove it but I'm still going to fix it

Best Answer

You must go to the doctor and insist on x-rays so you know once and for all what is wrong, then what is needed as treatment.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Your leg is ****** and those kinds of problems don't ever go away.

Best Answer

Craaaaaaaaaap

Best Answer

Don't they teach kids to use "periods" any more?

Best Answer

Wait wut

Best Answer