piggyvickie10 piggyvickie10 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Image & Weight

Look, it's easy when you are healthy, you have so many different sports available that you can do. Just pick one that you like and have fun with. And it won't be much of a problem to get up and do it, because you'll like doing it.

Other than that it also helps for motivation if you make an appointment with friends or if you are in club or team, so you'll have no excuse not to go.

And if you really can't get yourself to go somewhere or take time: Just walk everywhere you go, walk circles around your house :), walk to get groceries, grab your neighbors dog and go walk him. Walking is also a form of exercise and its outdoors but you can do it whenever you like wherever you like, you can do it when it rains or when the sun shines and it's really hot, cause afterwards you can go straight home for a shower and a change of clothes.

Best Answer

GET UP! NOW!

PUT ON SOME MUSIC WITH A BEAT!

NOW DANCE LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

HUP-HUP-HUP!

Best Answer

me too, i just wanna go home every night to rot in my couch, then i have an irritatingly annoying dad who pressurises me to exercise...arghhhh i'm pressurised everywhere i go. :"(

Best Answer

I used to exercise pretty consistently until I got sick. The only thing I can think of is to do research on the benefits of exercise and use that as motivation.

That is unless there is some sort of physical problem. If there is then I guess you'd need to take care of that. Remember moderation too. You didn't say if you'd successfully been consistent before. Don't exercise so much you get burnt out.

Best Answer

I didn't exercise much until I got a dog. Now I don't have a choice but to run after him at least twice a day on a walk lol. Put on your favourite music loud and jog on the spot. I have a mini trampoline to jog on.

Best Answer