some of the benifits of a well body in your old age wil be.....<br />
strong bones that won't break from a simple fall,<br />
strong pelvic muscles that prevents incontinance. (do 50 Kegals per day),<br />
no curvature of your spine or humpback from poor posture due to excess weight.<br />
no clotting of blood vessels that deprive the brain of blood flow.<br />
If that does not motivate you, you probably don't want to grow old. <br />
RIP

Best Answer

If what you are doing at the gym is worth more than if you didn't do it ? Are you healthier and happier.Sounds like a good enough reason.

Best Answer

I don't go to the gym, but I found something that worked for me in the comfort of my own home. Amazing results No EXCUSES.

Best Answer

wat? you mind sharing?

Best Answer

Want a partner? Mayne all you need is a workout buddy?

Best Answer

I would love one... I had a workout buddy and she moved away.

Best Answer

you will not have any man in 10 years with that creepy body..... and if u had one already he will look to other women ....may be your friends....familly...neighbours...... you will not figure out .... WHERE THE HELL HE SPENT HIS NIGHT............ just stay like that don't do any thing .....who needs sport anyway.....u want to be fat as a cow..... and when your partner sees you naked he will say........ what the F.ck ....this is not a woman this is a pig..... just stay like that don't worry you will stay young for another 50 years............... yes be lazy is good......... but why don't u do sport at morning before work i think that will help better..............

Best Answer

drop your pants and look in mirror if that dont do it nothing will

Best Answer

Your arse looks sill in these trousers get to a gym you fat *****.

Best Answer

you think it will make you tired but after you rest you will have more energy than you did before you went.

Best Answer

You're invited to an indoor pool party three months from now.

Best Answer

there are sweaty hot guys in flimsy clothing flexing at the gym

Best Answer

you are a fat **** ,will that do

Best Answer