If I being asked about that, suddenly I forgot who I am lol -.-"
CloversMoon CloversMoon 22-25, F 12 Answers May 22 in Embarrassing & Funny

Well im usually thinking,,,erm. Umm hmmm dunno really as i hate this question as it begs a bragging,,<br />
But what you need to do is when you have time write down things you enjoy doing,,,i take it its for a job,,,if so good luck.

Best Answer

I always ask specific questions and give my corresponding answer at the same time. Example. What country are you in, we are in the UK.<br />
That approach sounds less threatening and helps people realise that I am genuine!

Best Answer

Someone asked me a similar question. I said I just walk around the place.

Best Answer

Respond back with a "What would you like to know?"

Best Answer

"Anything" they said. Then what? :o

Best Answer

Ahh I never know what to say. I end up saying my name and my job and then I get stuck. I much prefer it when getting to know a person is a dialog of questions and answers. Makes things feel much more natural and flows better.

Best Answer

Yep totally agree ahahaha

Best Answer

I would ask them to be specific about what they want to know.

Best Answer

Read that which has my attributed to it, and talk to me about what it is you want to know.

Best Answer

I hate that question. It leaves so much room that I wouldn't know where to start, or what the hell I'm supposed to say to that.

Best Answer

Agree lol

Best Answer

I hate this Question.<br />
I mean, who is he or she to tell them your lifr story

Best Answer