What's an Armenian's idea of an open marriage?<br />
He lets other guys beat his wife.

Best Answer

Case of the Pregnant Lady<br />
A lady about eight months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, She complained to the driver and he had the man arrested. The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20) what he had to say for himself. The man replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are coming" and I grinned. Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, "Sloane's Liniment will reduce the swelling" and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick" and I could hardly contain myself. BUT your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident...I just lost it." "CASE DISMISSED"

Best Answer

Why don't you? I'm not here for your entertainment.

Best Answer

Two condoms are walking down the backstreets of LA when they come across a gay bar. One condom says to the other, "Hey you wanna get shitfaced?"

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer

The same two condoms are drinking at the counter when they see a third condom fly over the bar. They both turn to each other and say, "Who pissed him off?"

Best Answer

I don't memorize jokes, to be honest.

Best Answer

Don't worry the pendulum swings.<br />
I'm having a great time with the questions now.<br />
For me serious is FUN

Best Answer

A panda walks into a bar...<br />
OUCH!

Best Answer

An irishman was walking down the street, and didnt walk into a bar

Best Answer

ha.

Best Answer

LOL thankyou I will throw one out right now lol

Best Answer

you are on ep honey...don't expect too much of us.

Best Answer

What?? This is the most all over the place group of people I've come across yet...while some are talking recipies, some searious, there's that whole other group of dog ******* that just don't understand that I want a joke. (Hope u aren't a dog ****** cuz I've just lost a potential friend....but I wouldn't want u anyway in that case. My dog is my pet only, I've never found her attractive, except for her. Shiny golden fir, and the way she looks at me whan she wants a treat..... yeah...I'm kidding.

Best Answer

I met a farmer outstanding in his field...this road take me into town? no you have to walk there yourself...not much between you and a fool (I said) nope...just this fence...(that's 3 humdingers..tell me what you think)

Best Answer