love to make some new friends on this site feeling very down and lonely at the moment

Best Answer

i'm feeling lonely too

Best Answer

Best Answer

Awh, your avatar is the tattoo I was going to get. I thought I was being original! Crap!

Best Answer

:P I thought I was being original going to get it too -_-

Best Answer

haha well great, original minds must think alike!

Best Answer

hey lots a people out there, don't feel too lonely, i'm on same deal as you, but tv, this site and 24 hour fitness is my savor.

Best Answer

Still feel pretty lonely in the end don'y you??

Best Answer

yes, but you have to keep busy so you kinda step away from the loneliness, if not it will over take you, don't let it, i can't go out as i get worse so i have my routines, if you have friends you can go out with do it know, stay out and you will meet people, easier for a gal, you can do it, i beleive in you...

Best Answer

hi mate, this is my first go on this site, you sound similar to me so i would appreciate it if we could talk as feeling pretty lonely at present.

Best Answer

totally understand, i go up for a while then down, wish i could be happy all the time, but they say this doesn't last forever, but sure feels like it, keep your head up.

Best Answer