that you're unable to accept others' opinions? That you can't handle criticism well? Maybe I'm being too critical about people who use "they're just jealous" as a way of dismissing someone who thinks differently. By the way, I don't think people who think I'm jealous are jealous; I just think they're somewhat stupid. See how that works?
WhoExistsWithoutAName WhoExistsWithoutAName 70+, M 6 Answers Jan 13 in Community

I have never thought someone who is rude is jealous; I just figure they don't have a good answer to give so they resort to childish behaviour. <br />
As for criticism, that depends on how it is presented. If they say that they disagree with me and why. I am good with that. If they say they disagree because they think my point of view is stupid, but not tell me what their point of view is, I think they are lame-brained and ignore them.

Best Answer

Yes. This is part of that: they come up with reasons that don't make sense or have no reason at all. What annoys me is when I present an opinion that I put some thought into, and the response is, "You're just jealous." There really is no other choice except to ignore that statement, but it's still ridiculous.

Best Answer

Ridiculous statements are made by ridiculous people. Like James, I am just glad to be me, and not that ridiculous person.

Best Answer

Mostly the people that criticize and argue with my opinions,are just Bitter,and have Miserable lives.They are just looking for "SOMETHING,ANYTHING" to disagree with, Usually I'm just glad I'm not Them. :)

Best Answer

Yeah!!!

Best Answer

I don't think any such things; I just find out everything I can about them and keep their addresses and phone numbers saved in a "persons of interest" folder on my computer.

Best Answer