I had that experience, too. He says very kind things, but I can't even thank him because of his privacy settings.

Best Answer

That bothers me, when it happens to me; unless it is a minor. I just don't know if I care for people being able to contact me, either on my white board or personal message, and I am blocked by them automatically. They can talk to me, but I can't respond? Thanks, but no thanks. I don't mind if it is because of the age restrictions. I respect that, but I'd rather not hear from people if they don't want me to reply to whatever it is they have to say.

Best Answer

And I thought I was the only one - people leave a nasty message on your white board then block you , what's the point?

Best Answer

Well, in my case, it wasn't even a nasty message. The stupid thing about it was that it was a question, and when I tried to answer, I couldn't because I was block. Not specifically me, just blocked by their privacy setting, and it wasn't a minor, it was an adult. Then after a few days, they tried adding me to their circle, By that time, I was annoyed enough that I simply ignored the request.

Best Answer

If the comment was friendly try adding them to your circle. That's worked for me a couple of times.

Best Answer

Same thing happend to me too...

Best Answer

Sort of ;) go to this story <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Would-U-Let-Me-Eat-Off-Your-Bellybotton-If-It-Tickled/646246?omni" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> <br />
that's the guy who commented on your whiteboards story and comment there !!! :)

Best Answer