My 80 year old mother was asking my 20 year old godson about his hobbies and interests. She mentioned music and said, "You probably prefer that 'hippity hop' that you young people listen to."

Best Answer

Dad- "You will wipe me!" =p<br />
Me- laughs uncontrollably<br />
(discussing what would happen when he is elderly and cannot do for himself)

Best Answer

My real Mum? Oh she's hilarious. I think she said once "no worries, I won't have any kids til I'm married." Sixteen, and BOOM, I happen. Hilarious, right?

Best Answer

nope thats kinda you thinking your existence is hilarious you should be happy you were born because if she did get married she wouldnt have had you :)

Best Answer

I was a mistake. Would rather not have been born.

Best Answer

probably a great mistake, i was born because my mum had an affair

Best Answer

I was born cuz that druggie had to hook up with a convict, and then decide she wants that kid in a house where my step grandmother does **** to me and my grandfather ignores me. Really funny joke, huh? She's so much fun...

Best Answer

hmm im sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

Look...I've dealt with this **** for 12.5 years...I think I'll be fine, other than always remembering what that ***** did...

Best Answer

:((

Best Answer

I have a few rules I live by...maybe some you should follow too. "Don't mourn the living"... =.=

Best Answer

That someday I would be glad they made me go to church.<br />
That one still makes me laugh. I haven't been since they finally let me quit at 14.

Best Answer