and how scissors beats paper.. but how the f"ck does paper beat rock? What does it do? Wrap itself around the rock and leave it immobile? Why can't it do that to scissors? In fact, screw the game, why can't it do that to people? Why aren't students being suffocated by their book as they take notes during a class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anything, a rock would tear paper up in 2 seconds. When I play rock, paper, scissors I always pick rock, then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, I alway have a rolled up magazine to slap them in the face with, and then say, "Oh, sorry, I thought your paper would protect you, stupid tw@t." ..
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 5 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Why are messing with the mind of this old man?

Best Answer

It's just a game, over thinking things a little. <br />
It all depends on how strong the paper and rock is really, I mean you could have a real fragile rock that way paper beats it. I play rock, paper, scissors, TANK! <br />
Tank always wins.

Best Answer

bwahahaha XD

Best Answer

That's pretty good :P

Best Answer