It doesn't happen all the time, just when I know I don't have to get up early in the morning. Honestly I go from dream to dream, and when I have a bad one I wake my self up and stop it and then go back to sleep and dream something else.. I am trying to understand why this happens and if it happens to any one else.
mybones mybones 36-40, F 4 Answers Apr 16, 2012

I was thinking about the actor Wesley Snipes ( the one that's doing 3 years in the pen for income tax evasion ) and I was also thinking of a Mormon cousin of mine on the same evening. Later that night I dreamt Wesley Snipes was braiding my cousins hair. I dreamt I was falling off of a cliff, and actually woke up on the floor. That's as close to lucid dreaming as I have gotten

Best Answer

Well, I have never thought, "I want to dream all night" , but I have thought, "I wonder if I'll dream tonight"...and then did...usually if it is a tense or frightful dream, like you, I wake up abruptly..at the most scary part. also, my dreams go from scene to scene quickly, and can be related to each other, then other nights, not really related..it is weird. I think it's our subconscious picking and sifting through words, ideas/thoughts throughout the previous day(s)...but SURELY interesting stuuuff huh?

Best Answer

yeah joydream!!!!! Very interesting!!!!! Thank you for sharing..

Best Answer

your welcome :)

Best Answer

This has happened to me. I struggle with daily night terrors, But I don't just say it I in-vision it. Sounds lame but It's my old dog. I remember in my mind with as much detail and feeling that go's with the picture in my head. It does work. My dog was and still is my happiest memory's. Just try mental images of things that have strong emotion. My dog has made me happier than all my girl friends ever.

Best Answer