When you put a question out there, you never know who (or what) will respond. ;)<br />
Some people are just here for laughs or to occupy their time, and they aren't even paying close attention to what you're asking. Some folks just wanna dump their garbage or what-have-you.<br />
Sometimes answers can seem harsh, too, when someone is just being honest and isn't necessarily putting a lot of effort into being polite. I guess it depends.<br />
All kinds of folks on here. Some really want to help. Some are mean...but that's just like real life. I guess you have to decide which bits are worth having and which you must disregard.

Best Answer

mean people are mean

Best Answer

my favorite are apples but i like a juicy orange too

Best Answer

I like bananas myself

Best Answer

Awww, don't allow mean spirited people to get the best of you Tiresoup4. Its honest and candid people like you that make sites like this a joy to come to. Don't leave.

Best Answer

alot of people are just trying to be ammusing many people have totally different ideas on humor, just dont take things so serious or personal some people on here may be venting their fustrations too .

Best Answer

Sorry you're thinking of leaving us. I took a look at the list of questions you post. Many are controversial or come across as a little hostile. Controversy always earns you nasty replies from people of the opposing view. You can ignore the people with no manners or intelligence; agree to disagree; or become emotionally traumatized by their reply. If it is traumatizing you, you would be well advised to avoid controversy. <br />
The tone of a question is a bit harder to address. One wrong word, and the message can seem hostile, belligerent, cruel, racist, ... when you didn't intend it to be. I posted one question that got an immediate flame. On rereading the question, I realized they were right. The question was offensive; even to me.<br />
Suggestion. Keep the question short and fill in the details under in the details portion. Try to make the question an accurate summary of the details.<br />
As far as people not reading the details, I'm guilty of that as well. Sometimes we are just cruising along, having fun, see a question that seems to be self explanatory, click on it and end up at the bottom of the screen and don't bother to scroll back up to read the details before answering. There has been more than one time when, after I clicked "Answer" and saw the details, I deleted my message. Just the way it is. <br />
Relax and enjoy. Most people on here don't mean to offend.

Best Answer

I love your honesty and open mind. I really try to take responsibility for my actions, and don't mean to offend anyone. I am really not a hostile person at all.. I guess I've given some smartas* comments on occasion.

Best Answer

We all give smarta$$ comments at times. Some questions demand it, and It is just part of the fun.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

The only way they can hurt you is if you allow them to do that. You get to choose how you will react to a jerk. Your best response may be wow that person is a jerk and not let it bother you. The old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but no names can hurt me is true if you make it true.

Best Answer

Don't let it bother you, it's only EP....

Best Answer

A lot of people view this like a public stage and see any question here as their introduction to perform....you are the straight guy and they are supplying the punchline....and some of them have been yucking it up with their friends for years by putting each other down verbally. They assume everybody has a thick skin like they do.

Best Answer

Ice cold green tea is extremely refreshing.

Best Answer

Cocacola, definitely

Best Answer

No way, rootbeer. Sorry, I just can't agree. lol!!!

Best Answer