orynx orynx 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I always tell my mom that i love her but there are times that i don't like her or the things she's doing.

Best Answer

Yes sometimes you argue with your mother but you still are her loving daughter ;)

Best Answer

My Mother has passed away, my love for her will never die and she deserved all the love I have for her it will never end, Missing my Mom and she was the best.

Best Answer

pft you don't have to love your mother if she's doing something bad to you. parents dont always know whats best for you, parents don't always love unconditionally. unfortunately. <br />
if she's a total ***** to you, you don't owe her, or anybody else for that matter, anything. and you don't need to explain yourself to anyone either.

Best Answer

Compassion is a good thing..

Best Answer

The only love that is real is unconditional. It is a hard fact of life that the people we love unconditionally give us reasons not to sometimes, and as distanced as we become from those people (whether it be for self-preservation or to teach them a lesson, or for whatever reason), it doesn't change our love for them.

Best Answer

Gee my mother never cared about me,no feelings there i'm afraid.

Best Answer

No, sweet daughter.

Best Answer

I lost some love for my mother she knows she up set me in a big way normally she can work round me but this time I can't for give her yet and she said you can't forgive me can you , she is trying to carry on as nothing happend were not perfect but I think there comes a time when mother and son or daughter relationship becomes damaged

Best Answer

There was never a time, I didn't love my mother, or wanted not to love her. There were certainly a couple of things, I didn't like about her though. You will see those things in everyone; no one is perfect, when you get to know them, including myself.

Best Answer

Yes I think so you are the only one.<br />
You have to obey your loving mother even if she's mean to you it's your mother!!<br />
If you want heaven then you have to love and care for your mother. And I think you are a good daughter cause you feel guilty if you don't love her of take care for her even if you think you don't want to be like that.<br />
I personally think that mothers should be loved cause they are affectionate and love you more than themselves. But I know that some mothers are a little bit cruel behaving but this doesn't mean they don't love you.

Best Answer

ofcourse i love her in some way but sometimes i wish i wouldn't

Best Answer

Abusive mothers?

Best Answer

LOL YOU ARE ME!!! I'M TOO LIKE YOU THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY LOVELY AND HAVE TOO MUCH EMOTIONS YOU ARE FEELING EXHAUSTED CAUSE YOUR LOVE IS GREATER THAN YOU CAN BARE.

Best Answer

There are no abusive mothers. Mothers are kind.I have seen on T.V horrible stories about mothers who actually killed their baby boys cause of their lover but in my opinion Real mothers are Kind. And mothers who kill their children aren't mothers they are monsters a mother can only be a real mother if she really loves her children unconditionally.

Best Answer