GnatFree GnatFree 26-30, F 21 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Education

I disagree.

What your basicaly saying is. " I don't like the world as it is and i don't care if anyone else is enjoying their life or not. because i don't want it to continue then it should not continue for anyone. I am the centre of the universe and you are all here for my satisfaction. I am not satsfied so there is no point to your existance"

Best Answer

You are a literal and boring person. Doom on you sir!

Best Answer

Such is life :)

Best Answer

Then Life is stale and mildewy...Like my basement.

Best Answer

No I'll miss my cats

Best Answer

So will I.

Best Answer

For the last 20 years or so I've been saying the same thing a few times a year whenever the situation seems right for it...

"Come on, Armageddon!!!"

Best Answer

Because there's a lot to be thankful for and happy with. You just have to find those things. I enjoy my time on earth.

Best Answer

Are you in favor of a sarcasm font for ep?

Best Answer

Possibly. The idea sounds cool. Explain a little more.

Best Answer

Simply put, if we could have an option to type in Italics, like the old days, sarcasm would be much easier to get across.

Best Answer

Ok. Yes, that would be good. I wouldn't mind it.

Best Answer

The world wont end. Humans will be the ones to end. When there is peace on earth. We will all be doomed till then do something for yourself ****.

Best Answer

well the world ending i do not want. i would like to keep going. but the world ending as we know it ahhh that i would like.

screw technology. screw currency. lets see what the world would be like if we didnt know it as it is

Best Answer

No i want love

Best Answer

Wuss.

Best Answer

I only wish it would end for the most selfish of reasons. I lived my life in the now to the detriment of planning for tomorrow. Now here I am getting older and not a bunch to show for it. I have no doubt I will be working till I drop dead. So the end of the world would nicely justify my wasted life. Oh, but you wanted a reason why I don't want it to end. Let me see... well if it doesn't end you get to spend the rest of your ep career fact checking people like me. What is not to like about that?

Best Answer

There's no Robots.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

nah I am too curious to see what's next

Best Answer

'Cause

Best Answer

Then have a fig newton and smile contentedly.

Best Answer

Like you could do anything else, eating a fig newton!

Best Answer

youll feel better by tuesday

Best Answer

Which tuesday?

Best Answer

tomorrow!

Best Answer

But tomorrow is monday.

Best Answer

not in uk honey

Best Answer

What makes you think it will end on UK time?

Best Answer

I really wouldn't want it to end because life is just way too enjoyable and I haven't done anywhere near all the things I want to do yet!

Best Answer

Shut up, you're ruining it...Um...two reddish yellow ears of corn guy?

Best Answer

That's a Banksia flower not corn!

Best Answer

...........Can it get me high?

Best Answer

You'd probably have more luck with corn...

Best Answer

Corn is defintely not psychoactive. Chili peppers are though.

Best Answer

It should end I would welcome the end of life, Loss of pain, wars, injustice, corruption, morons, politicians, drugs, judgements, snobs, cellphones, money, rich, poor, gangs, murderers, religions, intolerance, and the list goes on too long.

Heres hoping to a soon end!

Best Answer

You have too many specifics, you won't enjoy it, you'll have a sadistic reaction to the world endin. So...Bully.

Best Answer

Either way it would be a good thing humans do to much damage to everything around them.

Best Answer

Fracking is Shell's way of giving Mother Nature an Enema.

Best Answer

Havent had the chance to accomplish anything ..

Best Answer

Failure! Not you, this question.

Best Answer

I have children, hope for the best for them in the future.

Best Answer

Well if the world ends I dunno how much better a future you can hope for them.

Best Answer

That is why I don't hope for the world to end. Sure I will end but plenty of life in my children yet. I think honestly there are more good things and people in the world than bad. The news focuses on the bad, we as humans can focus on the bad in our own lives. Right now, my kids are happy, they focus on the good.

Best Answer

They're young, they will learn. We...all...learn...

Best Answer

Yeah life has it's ups and downs. I have depression myself, but hope they are better equipped to roll with the punches than I. So far so good, knock wood.

Best Answer