me or that I may have seen a mouse scurry accross the room but when I take a second look it was really nothing. Is it just me or do most people experience that.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 14 Answers Oct 23, 2009

the cat of christmas past? the mouse of christmas future?

Best Answer

tricks of the eye

if they become bothersome go see an eye doc

Best Answer

i see stuff in the corner of my eye I always think its a ghost but what it is, is when you are scared of stuff you always think that something there ex people think they see slender but he`s not real. if this is bothering you to much go and turn on all lights sleep with lights on or do some thing that distracts you like playing minecraft, call of duty, ect, if its still bothering you see a doctor. hope this helps it helped me.

Best Answer

Yeah.. I wish I could say you're crazy, but the same happens to me. More than once I've seen the cat in the corner of my eye sitting, sleeping or walking past and then I suddenly realize that the cat is outside or downstairs, anywhere but nearby. Drives me nuts..

Best Answer

Do you only notice this occurrence at night?

Have you seen a recent increase in 'floaters' in your vision?

Sometimes a person who is experiencing a retinal detachment will feel like they are often seeing a white rabbit from the corner of their vision or a flash.

Have you noticed a change in your vision?

I would recommend seeing an optometrist pronto.

Best Answer

ive read about unlocking the third eye, and they explain this exact scenario ( seeing things in the corner of your eye ) as a mild perception of your third eye. but focusing on it with your sight eyes closes your third eye. very interesting reading though i do not have any references on-hand.

Best Answer

I experience that sometimes. Like I see something there that's really not. Like black shadows of figures sometimes. Don't worry about it, it's just annoying.

Best Answer

Creepy!

Best Answer

it's just like how i think i see shadows prancing about on my wall illuminated by the dim nightlight after i wake up from a nightmare...then i vow to myself...never again will i watch any sequels of horror anything ;)

sometimes the mind tricks us into seeing things

and maybe your white cat likes having an imaginary friend

Best Answer

I get the same thing sometimes. In my old place I used to think I saw a cat all of the time! Here in my new place I tend to see a figure walk past the doorway in the hall, or it looks as if someone is peering around the corner there. It happens in the kitchen as well. I don't know how many times I end up talking to nobody lol.

Best Answer

why does it have to be a white cat?..

can't it be a rainbow cat?

Best Answer

I used to see lights out of the corner of my eye in my bed room but my sister sees them in her room to.

Best Answer

They have pills that will help with that

Best Answer