cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 5 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I don't know if this is considered the same thing, but I see hidden meanings both in written and spoken word, sound, and visuals. I feel like there are la<x>yers to everything...I don't think perception is not one dimensional.

Best Answer

Sorry about that double negative! lol I meant to say I don't think perception is one dimensional.

Best Answer

sometimes. but i see faces in wood....i filled a notebook of faces from what i've seen on the wall...

Best Answer

it is referred to as matrixing, fascinating stuff. I like to see faces in tree bark.
I also like to see a tree divide out soon after it comes out of the ground when it grows...looks like a human torso.

Best Answer

Sure, all the time. It is a good exercise that will increase your knowledge and your brain functions

Best Answer

OOOOOOOOh. No wonder I am so smart...coughcough. I just like words...always have.

Best Answer

Thats great. You know what they say about many things, including you brain/mind - use it or lose it - so true

Best Answer

my guy and I play word games ALL THE TIME - also find shapes and faces in everything around us. I play the number plate word game too - so you're not on your own there either.

Best Answer

Psychotherapist

Best Answer