Annnnna Annnnna 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 5, 2010

What is pure? I have some great gay friends, but I think it's all in how you treat others, no matter what your orientation. In other words, do you shoot straight and treat your partner with respect, give appropriate affection, and commit yourself to being attentive to their needs?

Best Answer

I think all of that is important as well. But it's hard sometimes in society for a man and a woman to act as equals in a relationship. I don't know, I guess I feel as though I have to tone myself down for guys. Maybe it's just that I haven't found the right person yet.

Best Answer

Yeah I getcha a little

Best Answer

I'm thinking that you're thinking that you might get more wiener if you were gay, and that makes me think that DAMN, you gotta be some kinda ugly!

Best Answer

I definitely understand that. No stupid girl stuff getting in the way of life. It seems like their relationships are the most straightforward.

Best Answer

I don't understand why anyone would want to be a gay man...unless they want to have sex with other men?

Best Answer

It seems to me that even in same sex partnerships couples can take on the typically male/female roles that heterosexuals do...but it is who you are with and the values of the people because any relationship can be equal within the relationship. The only difference I would see beyond one's control may be that women still reach the glass ceiling at work, which can impact what they bring into the household and relationship. What do you think?

Best Answer

Nothing purer than a glory hole, I always say -- cuts out all that silly personal interaction that can sully a relationship

Best Answer