LoloRussBender LoloRussBender 18-21, F 24 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Hobbies

You shouldn't want to be someone else. You should be happy with who you are. Being pretty isn't everything.

Best Answer

The bad news is you dont have to be smart to be depressed. The good news is that instead of relying on your looks alone you can build a real lasting person and not be a victim of fashion and the media.

Best Answer

You'll always have your brains, and they won't always have their looks. Once the looks go you just have a stupid ugly blonde. Whereas you'll be as charming and interesting as ever.

Best Answer

Be careful what you wish for, pretty dumb blondes get depressed to, and wish that they could be smart!

Best Answer

How does smartness link to depression? o.O

I think you have it wrong.

Best Answer

I have an IQ of 163 but always tried to hide it. It usually causes people to shy away if I am being too intellectual.

Best Answer

I feel your pain. Sometimes I wish I was dumb enough to be oblivious to it all. My thought is that the more intelligence one possesses, the more they feel like they're observing life as opposed to actually living it. I've been consciously forcing myself to live life for about 20 years now but the stress still lingers. It's not all bad though if you work at it. Keep your head up, try not to make fun of those that are less intelligent than you, and remember that sometimes we learn the most from those that we consider the least.

Best Answer

Felt depressed due to being smart? yes.

Wanting to be stupid to avoid it? nope.

Best Answer

I don't know. I never liked getting felt up by dirty men trying to get into my pants when I was a pretty, dumb blonde girl.

Best Answer

Ever heard of these? : Ignorance is bliss, Its lonely on the top,...

Some of the smartest people in history suffered from depression. unfortunately they walk hand in hand. But just so you know i dont like blondes anyway :/ :P (sorry im being cynical today)

Best Answer

What you have to do is to hang out with people that appreciate smart women.

Best Answer

don't turn around. I think there is a pikachu about to attack you. just run!!!!

Best Answer

The Burden of knowing better....

Best Answer