Because when it comes to my moods its strange i could be happy and one little can set me off to a bad mood. And on days it could be so bad i got to tell the person "Dont touch me i will kill you" This person could not have done anything. but you just dont want to do any thing at that point as in 1: No laughing 2: No jokes 3: no laying hands on me. 4: No talking. till my mood goes to okay im fine. and its normley only happy to angrey to happy.i never exsplaned how bad this can really get to you i know.Thats because i didnt want to have people be like what the hell. But to be honest i do care for people dont get me wrong. But its only very little people.
Stormwind2 Stormwind2 18-21, F 3 Answers Jun 5, 2012

Do you have any manic periods?

Best Answer

Did you know the Earth is Bi polar?....so don't beat yourself up...we all go through different moods...the key is not to let the world control your thoughts...that's why I stopped watching the News....Laughing is the best medicine....and if you find yourself down and feeling sorry for past mistakes or any other reason, find a place where you can volunteer to help others....that will make you feel better about life...I once heard a woman complain about her shoes until she saw the man with no feet...

Best Answer

Idiot

Best Answer

Really? I guess you're in a bad mood today....sorry...I was trying to help...

Best Answer

Im in a bad mood all the time or most of the time its just who i am i dont care for many people nore do i wish to. But pritty much if the hole world as bipolor wed have a problem a big one.

Best Answer

I said the Earth is Bi polar...a North pole and a South pole...that was suppose to be a joke...to break the ice...I've been on EP long enough to realize not all people receive my responses with open arms...so I open up with something lite....

Best Answer

It can or it cannot. See a doc if you haven't.

Best Answer

Brather not theyd only throw something at you

Best Answer