visibleme visibleme 18-21 10 Answers Feb 7 in Doing Good

i think its a feeling of joy that becomes pain because it cannot be expressed

Best Answer

Great question, visbleme! I cry when I see -and especially when I receive- kindness in/from others because I see the Perfectibility of the Human Spirit at work, and wish it was working in me.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

We don't get tears only when we are sad but also when our heart is filled with lot of joy and happiness.... so when we see kindness in others our eyes respond that way......

Best Answer

Wev'e been hurt so many times that wen we c the light its hard 2 beleive

Best Answer

Tears of surprise

Best Answer

Its not called crying, its called being emotional and we are so glad to see something that our eyes are full of tears, it also happens when u are very much excited

Best Answer

but why we get emotional when we are so glad and exited?

Best Answer

The receptors of our brain sometimes respond equally for different emotional ways.. Our heart pumps more blood and the mind is in lots of anxiety so it due to anxiety our brain gets confused and response this way and otherwise if u r good human u wud always cry when u see something kindness and if u don't it means u don't care lol

Best Answer