Blood pressure... Standing up fast gets the blood out of your brain it's natural and perfectly normal at our age...

Best Answer

Unless it gets to an extreme it is perfectly normal thank you very much

Best Answer

m sory its not natural (or normal u wana say ), he must consult his doc,

Best Answer

who measures the EXTREMES?? HE...?

Best Answer

I'm a she...

Best Answer

I've got a doctor beside me saying the oposite...
And honestly happens to most people who don't have high blood pressure... And a low blood pressure ain't a problem before you lose conciousness...

Best Answer

Extremes would be loseing consciousness even for a short time... Blurry vision right after getting up too fast is nothing... Only a problem if it stays...

Best Answer

It's not when I stand up it's when I'm already stood..

Best Answer

Okay than it is a little different...

How often does it happen? For how long has it happend... Any special situation when it happens like when you haven't eaten in some time?

Best Answer

It's been happening for quite a while... Not too often but a lot.. if that makes sense

Best Answer

Then you should see a doctor...

Best Answer

This literally just happened. Ha

Best Answer

Panic artack

Best Answer

I doubt it

Best Answer

Checked blood pressure lately

Best Answer

No..

Best Answer

Check it or have it checked

Best Answer

low blood pressure. get it checked out.

Best Answer

My sucking energy twits

Best Answer

if it happens immediately after you stand after sitting down it is normal, your heart was slow because you are relaxed and then you stand, gravity works against you and momentarily your brain lacks oxygen, did you know that the blood returning from your brain to your heart is black because your brain strips all the oxygen out of the blood.

Best Answer

It's when I'm already standing. And it happens when I'm walking.g sometimes too.

Best Answer

in that case see a doctor, it could simply be lack of sugar, but see a doctor.

Best Answer

I doubt I have lack of sugar

Best Answer

because you eat a lot of sugar? hmmm sugar is burned more readily and therefore faster than most other foods, if you feel faint due to hunger, a Mars bar will only buy you 15to 20 minutes and then you need to eat properly.

Best Answer

I think I do eat properly.

Best Answer

but your body says otherwise, I lived for 3 months on Mars bars and banana milkshake, I thought I was doing fine, but it nearly killed me. :)

Best Answer

I eat enough

Best Answer

good but still see a doctor, feeling faint while walking around is not a good sign, and could be dangerous

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Happens to me too, haha

Best Answer

Probably not eating as you should.

Best Answer

I think I eat the right amount....

Best Answer

Oh, then check a doctor, might be an illness.

Best Answer

that's called shooting Crack like heroin

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

:')

Best Answer

.

Best Answer

having sinuses, aka build up of phlegm in your head, neck, etc. when your sitting, stand up by coming up very slowly and carefully, taking mucinex D, or putting a steamy wash cloth over your face will help, also drink a sh*t ton of water

Best Answer

postural hypotension?
r u using some medications relating cardiac ? or lowering BP? consult ur doctor , it can lead u some serious problm especially accident by falling down :)

Best Answer

Im not using any type of medication

Best Answer

ok, its postural hypotension, u must contact your doctor so he could prescribe u its remedies, best of luck :)

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

it could b bcz of many reasons, ur brief history is required, so consult ur doctor :)

Best Answer