When I see you, in the morning, I feel happy When I see you, in my eyes, I cried When I see you, with tenderness, I followed you In my eyes, you will always, be true Love me, oh, Love me Oh please, don't cry Take me, into your arms And never let, me go Darling, I love you Say you loved, me so, Kiss me, my darling, tonight. Over, and over, I miss you, again Over, and over, I kiss you, again Darling, I love you, say you love, me so Kiss me, my darling, tonight. LaLaLa LaLaLA LaLaLALA LaLaLALALA LaLALALALA Darling, I love you, say you love, me so Kiss me, my darling, tonight Kiss me, my darling, tonight.
LittleKiddy LittleKiddy 51-55 6 Answers Feb 13, 2011

Sure you can, it's called plagiarism and, if the song you've "stolen" the music from isn't in the Public Domain, it's a crime which bears some very stiff penalties.

Best Answer

I don't bother. Because I'm not making it into a music record and selling it. Many years ago, I heard there's one very popular song by Michael Jackson, (forgot what song really), and quite immediately, there's one person who changed the lyrics and made it sound funny, and it was so popular, it was shown on TV.

Best Answer

believe it or not you can sing almost any song to the tune of amazing grace. but my favorite is singing "devil went down to gorgia" to the tune of "ghost riders in the sky".

Best Answer

Yes, thats what DJ's do

Best Answer

I can but I don't know the song your quoting

Best Answer