so what can i do? can't move the office, i already tried to move things around. can't move his room, there isn't an awful lot of space here. suggestions? thoughts?
justwhatever123 justwhatever123 26-30, F 7 Answers Jan 11, 2011

Switch the hinges on the door so it open the other way, get a folding door, wear headphones in your office, hang heavy curtains instead of a traditional door, sell the kid

Best Answer

You need to put the door back on. You son deserves to have his privacy even if means you are inconvienced a bit. Also by taking his door off you are teaching him that if something gets in your way or annoys you just get rid of it. That might not be a message you want to be sending him.

Best Answer

Please give that kid his door back. Find another way.

Best Answer

The kid has a right to his privacy. If it ****** you off, get over it and accept that the world doesn't revolve around you.

Best Answer

I would suggest one of those accordion doors for your son’s room. Simple to install! I don’t know how old he is, but I’m sure he would like his privacy and it may cut down some of the noise.

Best Answer

Give him his door back, a boy needs privacy

Best Answer

You gotta put that door back on! Get some noise-cancelling headphones?

Best Answer

well i need music to think. and his door is hung on the wrong side of the door fr<x>ame and it ****** me off. but there's nothing i can do about it.<br /><br />i guess i could ask the property manager.

Best Answer