More people out of work, less humanity in our lives.

Best Answer

Less available jobs, so the economy will be even more screwed up.

Best Answer

Jobs will open up to fix the robots that break down

Best Answer

IS that why I cant get a waitress job ?

Best Answer

Better than having to deal with phony little thieves that think they are entitled to the GIFT of tips or they spit in your food. A decent waitress works for her wages and doesn't expect a tip and considers any tip she gets as a bonus, any other kind of serving personnel should definitely be replaced by a machine.

Best Answer

Then maintenance jobs open up. Yeah it's going to suck for people who rely on that as a job, but you never stop learning and you have to adapt at some point. There will be other things for people to do that machines cannot do, I think it's a waste of time to panic about that.

Best Answer

maybe at macdonalds but i ritzy restaurants people wouldnt put up with that. eat at home is my strategy then you can afford to out once a month.

Best Answer

They're talkin regular restaurants. Mcdonalds doesn't have waiters/waitresses

Best Answer

really, i wouldnt go to a restaurant like that.

Best Answer

What if I want to eat out any time I can afford the menu? If they want to add a mandatory charge put it on the menu, don't extort me at the end of my meal. Now, I like to give tips, but when I get the idea that it is expected it makes me want to leave them a can of soup or a foodstamp because they have basically become the rude panhandler that tells you off if you dont give him your hard earned cash. I am sorry that their boss underpays them, but that is not my fault, they should take it up with him, not me, I just came to get some food which allows her company to exist. I don't need her to smile or ask me how I am doing, or even to look pretty for me, all I need is for her to bring me my supper and not to defile it in any way en route and then to leave me alone (especially don't wait to come and ask me how things are when my mouth is as full as it can possibly be).

Best Answer

to each his own love

Best Answer

Well that sucks if your a waiter or waitress.

Best Answer

you're

Best Answer

It sux for all of us, don't you see it's just a matter of time before MOST jobs are done by electronics! 1st it was the answering machine. Then car assembly lines, then cashiers.....

Best Answer

Hahaha! Behold, progress! I'd love to see what happens when one of these macheen waiters accidentally spills a drink on itself. I guess robots don't do things like that though, hence their replacing of humans...

Best Answer

Not even a robot (that would be kinda cool at first) they are planning on putting computer pads into the tabletop- you order from it and pick up your own food at a window when it's done!

Best Answer

OH. I just assumed. I've been to a restaraunt where they did that. That was like 8 years ago too. Then a little train brought the food to you. O:

Best Answer

Will we be able.to body shots off them?

Best Answer

nope- its a pad being built into the table- like an IPAD

Best Answer

What's an IPAD? oh no.a digital tampon! Whoa! No.way hosa A.

Best Answer

That'll be so sad.

Best Answer

Meh if they do that be sure I'll stay home

Best Answer