I know every drug has draw backs. My doctor is this old skool looking guy and he is by no means a psychiatrist so I like to have some suggestions for him. He cannot write narcotic perscritions and I have to take something with a cheap generic. . .
lovelycatastrophe lovelycatastrophe 22-25 9 Answers Dec 22, 2011

If you are loookin for cheap, I use st. Johns wart for depression and chamomile for anxiety they are both over the counter natural herbs no side effects and about $9.oo per bottle and best of all no doctors visit. You can Google st. johns wart and chamomile if you need more info..

Best Answer

if you don't care let me know if you like these.

Best Answer

Do some research on the "Erowid' site. There's usually some good comments and facts about pills and such....

Best Answer

That is a good idea! Thanks :)

Best Answer

your welcome.....erowid is a cool site....

Best Answer

I wouldn't get on the medication bus if you can avoid it. I've been on and off of everything you name it ive taken it. I can't tell you 1 thing worked better than the other only one medication had less side effects than the other. I just stopped taking Prestique. Really no side effects I could mention but did it help, nope. Your chasing a feeling and expect a pill to give or take it away. After 15 years of chasing a feeling or running from one I can't say any of them worked. Not a single one. After 1 week of taking nothing I really feel no difference. Maybe slightly better I'm just not at cvs every other day picking up refills!

Best Answer

Paxil dose great

Best Answer

I used to take Celexa - Citalopram (generic brand). Best one I ever took.

Best Answer

Cymbalta not only covers my depression, but keeps the anxiety at bay too.<br />
Don't forget your FISH OILS and B-VITAMINS... I swear by them!!!

Best Answer

get a psych md...

Best Answer

Cymbalta sounds good but there is not an affordable generic on the market yet. I don't have a job or insurance. Honestly, I am lucky to even get to go to the doctor today. . .

Best Answer

Load up on B-vitamins and Fish Oils.. Flax Seed.. I say to push the nutrition route as much as possible. Klonapin is good for anxiety... and is available in generic... Good Luck...

Best Answer

medical marijuana?<br />
anti depressants make your blood run black and are the cause of a great number of stillbirths and birth defects.

Best Answer

Thanks! I self medicated with marijuana for years but unfortunately I live in a state where medical marijuana is not an option and also it started causing more anxiety than it alliveated ):

Best Answer

were you just twice as sad when you woke up the next day or something?

Best Answer

Try adavan.

Best Answer

I love ativan because you don't have to take It all the time - just when you have anxiety . .

Best Answer