Hongruilin Hongruilin 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Food

Ummm, yeah!

Best Answer

K, good - lol ... because is kinda how my day went - other then a REALLY early slightly healthy yougurt, berries and granola bit. The rest? Pizza.

Best Answer

Yum! There's a line from a movie I like that says, "Sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad it's still pretty good." Lol.

Best Answer

hell ya! heat in micro wave, cut up in little peices and pan fry, chop in little pieces and put in egg and put in tortilla(fabulous!)

Best Answer

OOoh - such good suggestions, except the first one, lol.

Best Answer

Lol Pizza is the Bachelors Ambrosia

Best Answer

How sad is it that I am neither a guy nor a "bachelor". lol

Best Answer

Hehe its all good :P

Best Answer

Okay, good, lol. ;-)

Best Answer

That's what I did. :D

Best Answer

Good! Welcome to the club! What kind of pizza?

Best Answer

Pepperoni, you? :3

Best Answer

Weird pizzas, haha. Though normal go-to would be pepperoni and mushroom.

Best Answer

Absolutely. It can be very nutritious too if you choose correctly.

Best Answer

Am sooo not choosing correctly, lol.

Best Answer

I just had a great whole wheat crust pie which was a nice surprise considering that I am in a hotel in a strange city. It shall be my breakfast as well.

Best Answer

Normally I would be good - it's just been one of those weekends though, lol.

Best Answer

its ok you can always use the microwave to heat it up again

Best Answer

Don't own a microwave.

Best Answer

should get one they are great for defrosting food or reheating it and other uses

Best Answer

Ugh - I hate microwaves, lol. Purposefully got rid of mine. Nothing ever tastes the same!

Best Answer

I always re-heat in the toaster oven. Love that melted cheese!

Best Answer

Oooh - good idea, I have a toaster oven in downstairs kitchen - I always forget about that thing!

Best Answer

Should be, has all the major food groups.......hmm, must be Health food.

Best Answer

I like the way you think!

Best Answer

cold pizza is awesome. At anytime of the day.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

Just make sure you eat your canned peas... you must have a balanced diet...

Best Answer

Me's hates canned peas though ... can I just have a banana?

Best Answer

Yes! Just make sure you peel it. And eat THE INSIDE OF IT! You are not a spider monkey. (humor) Spider monkeys do not know how throw out the peel. It completely SLIPS THERE MINDS! Maybe it's that they never invented the trash can..? Anyways... they know what to do... they peel banana... VERY CAREFULLY! And eat the inside... just like we do... and then... looking at the peel...THEY EAT THAT TOO! Yummy! Nothing is wasted. Lot's of good stuff in that peel! So, when you eat your banana and have the peel in hand... stop and wonder! Maybe that peel is good, too! Vegetarians? Can you argue with that? Might be good things in there? So... for you, Hongruilin, you must make sure you get a good balanced diet! If you a want a banana? You must eat the peel... for peas are worse worse than a banana peel...right? Ever tried one?

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA! Okay - officially, am awarding you the best answer. You made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. *applauds and bows* Bravo! Just ... bravo!

Best Answer

"So, you don't want the peel? Here. Give it to me! Give me the peel? I said, give me the peel! Are you going to eat it or am I? You want to fight for it? Ok... pick your weapon! Ok... a canned greenbean... that's gross! A whole can... maybe... but just one.. that's terrible!...and dangerous... never underestimate a greenbean. (who ever invented canned greenbeans should have been killed long ago... for it's just gross!) OK... let me find something? The can! Ok... greenbean against the can that the greenbean came from. YOU SLAPPED ME WITH A GREENBEAN! Fine... hear listen to this! (Takes can and puts it up to your ear and shouts into it... IT'S MY PEEL AND I WANT TO EAT IT!) You give me the peel. I sit there with a bananna peel and... a... you will not allow me... to not eat it? Figures... Inserts peel into mouth and chews... yuck... bitter..." I look at the spider monkey who just sits there and wonders why I don't like it? But, it all seems to pass... for it is looking with complete utter passion for that greenbean in your hand! I open the cage and monkey goes after greenbean and the young lady who has it... But she is more crafty than she seems.. she throws the greenbean to me! Such a SMOOTH MOVE On her part... so, now who is monkey in the middle now?

Best Answer

Okay? Seriously?! Normally, I would have all sorts of awesome responses to this .. but am so off my game today, and ... think I may have officially met my match! There are no words ... just ... no ...words ... am laughing too hard. You win! Hands down! No doubt!

Best Answer

Put some maple syrup on it..it tastes awesome.

Best Answer

Hahahaha!

Best Answer

Im serious :D

Best Answer

Am sure you are ... am not sure it would go with this particular pizza. Also, was just laughing as it had never occurred to me.

Best Answer

OMG! Last night's pizza and scrambled eggs. Best breakfast ever.

Best Answer

Ohhh ... totally didn't even think of that combination!

Best Answer

Cold leftover pizza is totally acceptable, period.

Best Answer

Good answer!

Best Answer