Bout. . . his . . . .big. . . . eyes! Haa fooled you!
Gabina19 Gabina19 16-17, F 5 Answers Jul 31, 2012

i was gonna say that you were thinking about the internal strife that syria is having right now and wondering how the islamic regime in egypt is going to impact relations with the united nations as well as israel ... but yours is definitely better ... oh and since you are a girl i guess sex was a close second

Best Answer

WOW!!! hella dumb but what the hell would you know my intelligence would extend so far?4.0 gpa !!! collage and Universities await.:)

Best Answer

i dont if you were yelling at me or just agreeing with my statement ... but you spelled college wrong ... ... ... lol

Best Answer

Hey. . i dont like it when people correct my grammer .
Please dont, i spell it like that for a reason. -_-

Best Answer

Hahaha Pac5049... thank you for keeping me entertained with your witty comments.

Best Answer

no really not fooled cuz I can read and dont assume all 16-17 year old girls think of that

Best Answer

I was thinking about having a sucking on a great big ****

Tail.

after your joke I could use a drink! Make that a double, barkeep!

Best Answer

sicko -_-

Best Answer

Your joke made the same play on words, so I guess that it takes one to know one!

Best Answer

How dumb some people on Youtube are..

Best Answer

Who ever said anything about youtube??

Best Answer

You asked what I was thinking <.<

Best Answer