I like, "I seem to have misplaced my Congressional Medal of Honour. Have you seen it?"... But that's just me...
fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 10 Answers Jul 19, 2012

Pickup lines are almost always cheesy and poorly done. The only way they can possibly work is if you go for the humor aproach and make it as cheesy and over the top on purpose. <br />
Other than that, the best thing you can do is be observant. Is she wearing a certain band shirt? Ask her about it. Is she drinking a drink you're unfamiliar with? Ask her how it tastes. Most women prefer genuine conversation to pickup lines. Engage her and act like you're truly interested in the conversation and you will get a lot farther.

Best Answer

Have to agree with that one...

Best Answer

How do you like your eggs for breakfast ?<br />
"Unfertilised"

Best Answer

I bet you would !!!!

Best Answer

Not enough sophistication...

Best Answer

Personally I have never used pick up lines...most women wouldn't even give you the time of day because they would see right through it. Really taking an interest in trying to get to know them works much better than any pick up line. Sorry I could be of no help :(

Best Answer

Give us a look at ur Snarler

Best Answer

I'm sure you girls like humor even if it is a pick up line

Best Answer

Hey you look familiar, have we met before?

Best Answer

"you smell really nice, what's the name of that"

Best Answer