PiecingMeBackTogether PiecingMeBackTogether 18-21 9 Answers Apr 16 in Community

men can get erections several times a day through no fault of their own, 'morning wood' stems from your brain shutting off a neurotransmitter that produces a chemical called norepinephrine which controls erections and decreases as you go in and out of REM sleep. When you wake up with morning wood it's usually beacuse you woke up in the middle of REM sleep. Of course it is also a reflex to prevent you from peeing the bed in your sleep.

Best Answer

My dear gnat free I found you're answer the best and most accurate by far! Just curious where did u get such great knowledge?

Best Answer

I know how to use google to it's fullest extent. I also remember a ton of things I read. And I read a LOT.

Best Answer

yes you are relaxed and your body to produces testosterone while you sleep so your levels are at their highest then.

Best Answer

i know because ur pillow rubs ur hair which creates friction.

Best Answer

If I'm not mistaken, it's regular maintenance. The body is testing and making sure our equipment works properly

Best Answer

Yes. Because it can.

Best Answer

uur hair

Best Answer