It's only two interviews...there is great competition. I can't say if you're doing anything wrong because I haven't seen you being interviewed. When you receive rejections ask if there is anything you could have said or done differently.<br /><br />BTW, you can finish your question where it says "Add some details" after your question.

Best Answer

Do you have references? kids of your own? do you like pets? Are you a phony (just answer the way you think they might want you to answer) Are you at ease with yourself, and are you confident/competent? Do you go to the interview KNOWING the person/people will be extremely happy with you in the long run and the short? Will you be brave enough to discipline the children? What kinds of questions do you ask? Do you tell them a lot about yourself (within reason)? How many siblings did you grow up with? Can you cook healthy food economically that tastes so good kids just can't get enough? Are you asking for enough money and benefits? (IfI were interviewing nannies I would NOT look for the one who would work the cheapest? Are you in the country legally? Do you take a briefcase of papers they may want to see about you?<br />
ty

Best Answer

hang in there the right family will come along and they will be blessed because you will add so much to their lives, be the best you can be and they will be the perect mold that you created good luck

Best Answer