get over it! it's no big deal! you've been forgiven for hours already! plus, it's just online bitchin.

Best Answer

It happens all of the time.....Don't worry too much. I've made peace with several people on EP that I was not getting along with. Also, there were several times when I was out of line, and was forgiven. Each is a lesson in life. A micro-cosom of the real world. You're good.

Best Answer

Self pity like this create the need for even more apologies. Where will it end ? Ew, get it off me !!!!

Best Answer

No its not self pity, i punish myself dont worry, i will not tell you what i do unless you want to know but i punish myself dont worry

Best Answer

Sorry, it's just painful to read. You think so little of yourself. Have you seen a doctor about your depression? You actually do deserve to be well, CS.

Best Answer

no but how did you know about my depression

Best Answer

Are you serious ? Everything you have said is symptomatic of depression.

Best Answer

Ah, I'm not unreasonable. I'll let you make it up to me. You can start by changing the litter boxes. All three of them.

Best Answer

Yeah, you better be.. ; |

Best Answer