PrunuSserrulata PrunuSserrulata 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 22 in Community

Insanity, power, lack of respect for women? And maybe lack of sex? That's why I believe in prostitution. It's less hypocritical.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes i am sure there is.

Best Answer

I think there is idk, ones that kills and the others that don't.

Best Answer

It's not politically correct to say so, but I think there are. Statutory rape is called rape sometimes but it's not always harmful like the other types. Having sex with an unconscious or drunk person might also be rape if it isn't consensual, but it does less harm than a violent rape that someone actually remembers, and doesn't require the same level of sadism or aggression.

Best Answer

However, if someone raped my daughter or grandson, I would still file a complaint and talk to the press and any serious policymakers. Rape is still rape and men and women are responsible human beings.

Best Answer

Rapists may do it for different reasons. Some don't know that their actions are considered rape because of how they were brought up. At the end of the day though, a rapist is a rapist.

Best Answer

A kick up the backside should sort that kind of person out.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Sane and insane ? Oo

Best Answer