SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 3 Answers May 12 in Embarrassing & Funny

Tovarich, kak dela? Where did you copy this? Why did you bother? "Michi" is Japanese for "Way, Path". Japan's religion is "Kami no Michi (Gods' Way)".

Best Answer

While that may be a Japanese word, this is Latin."O Fortuna" is a medieval Latin Goliardic poem written early in the 13th century, part of the collection known as the Carmina Burana. It is a complaint about fate and Fortuna, the personification of luck in Roman mythology...it was turned into one of my favorite songs "O Fortuna"..please, step down before embarrassing yourself further.

Best Answer

How dare you insult me? You embarrass yourself with constant false accusations. You are evidently a Christian. They love to lie and insult people. Such a hateful belief should be ended. I did not realize that Japanese and Latin had some of the same words. Amaterasu is the Sun Goddess in Kami no Michi and ruler of the universe.

Best Answer

Well, maybe you don't actually know everything..and should learn how to look something up before acting aloof and pompous.

Best Answer

Fate is against me in health and virtue... and you?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer