Southpaugh Southpaugh 18-21 13 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Global climate shift is real, global warming due to man made causes a well financed myth. We have had ice ages with co2 rates nearly 10 times as high.

Best Answer

Global warming is a myth

Best Answer

I think you're right, but I do believe that the bad air quality is not. I don't know what contribution it makes to the climate changes, but I do know the COPD is far more prevalent today than it was 50 years ago, and that is because of pollution. So we should be doing something about it.

Best Answer

Weather and temperature patterns are not static, never have been and never will be.

Best Answer

Sea Level is rising, Fact.<br />
Glaciers are Retreating, Fact<br />
Average world Temperature is Rising. Fact<br />
These are all Facts, The cause, other arguments are make no difference.

Best Answer

All these are natural events not dependent on humans and have occurred several times in the past before humans even existed on the planet. Fact.

Best Answer

You can not resist,to try to raise an augment,even though
I specifically said "The cause makes NO Difference" ?
Unbelievable lol

Best Answer

Sea levels have been rising since the end of the last ice age, glaciers have been melting since the end of the last ice age, world Temperature goes up and down two thousand years ago it was warmer and wetter. So what is your point?

Best Answer

My Point is "YES" the globe is getting warmer. You guys seen to be getting Defensive,wanting an argument about the cause,I'm NOT indicating a CAUSE. I'm simply saying the globe is getting warmer,any one that tries to deny this fact ,is in denial .

Best Answer

Well, where I am sitting typing right now, during the iceage there was 3 miles of ice. Is the world warmer than it was then? Yes...thank God.....did man have anything what soever to do with it? Well, you tell me...the ice disappeared over 10,000 years ago, with small populations, no industry, no cars, no power plants, no aerosol cans. Must have been wooly mammoth farts eh? Those damned pesky mammoths. Someone ought to shove a hockey stick up there *****....oh wait...they are extinct....

Best Answer

...is a barrel of sh*t. <br />
Why is Mars warming? Maybe it has something to do with the sun, eh?<br />
I saw on TV tonight a scientist named Michael Brooks citing survey stats that 1/3 of scientists admit having falsified research. It is high time that we recognize that scientists are not a godlike caste that deserves to be our secular priesthood. Science is about as corrupt as every other human endeavor.<br />
It has been apparent since the late 1980s that the global warming movement is a leftist political movement meant to supply a rationale for statism in an age in which Communism, socialism, and Keynesian economics have dismally failed.

Best Answer

All global weather conditions happen in cycles. There have been ice ages, and hot ages. They will continue long after man is not around to make things happen.

Best Answer

couldn't care less

Best Answer

That's because global warming is a myth

Best Answer

Quick check on Wikipedia says the ice is 3,000m thick. Apparently it may have been forested 450,000ya... which is a bit more than "several hundred".<br />
But of course, your source says different. Mind sharing it?

Best Answer

I didn't say 'beginning several hundred years ago', I just refer to the fact that that piece of real estate was named 'Greenland' several hundred years ago, in my recollection by the Vikings. 'Green' and no ice would according to modern predictions mean the ocean levels would have been much higher and yet this does not seem to be the case from the geological record. BTW, regardless of 'global warming', I feel that we need to stop polluting the water, the land, and the air simply because there is no doubt that these activities are harmful. The illusion that money and power will somehow exempt the rich from the consequences of harming the environment is about as stupid an assumption as has ever been made by mankind.

Best Answer

It's hard to see how Greenland could ever have been green in recorded human history, whatever the climate. That much ice doesn't appear out of nowhere. The story I always heard is that it was named that as a bit of Viking propaganda to attract settlers.

Best Answer

More like..receding coastline that likely has nothing to do with "Global Warming."

Best Answer